20 December, 2005
GMail Mobile
Google has finally released a mobile interface for GMail. The URL for it is http://m.gmail.com. I fired up my Pocket PC and punched in the URL. I can't say that I was impressed. The user interface is lacking in the functionality that I have grown accustom to with the full program. I have done a little programming for the Pocket PC in the past so I understand the limitations for the device and the screen. I was expecting more out of the menus. We will have to wait an see how the interface improves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment