07 December, 2005
X-Ray Magazine Issue #8
X-Ray Magazine Issue #8 is now on-line. This issue features: News species discovered, Deep sea discoveries, Treasures up for sale, Turtles heading for Scotland, Flourescent sharks, South Africa Theme, Cafe fur seal heaven, Getting close with a White shark, Ragged Tooth shark Biology, Toying with Tiger Sharks, Safaris, Profile: Andre Hartman - the Shark man, Equipment News, DEMA report, Gifts for the Holidays, Photography: Let there be Light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
No comments:
Post a Comment