Scott Hanselman posted 'The end of Adobe Acrobat - Thank you Foxit.' I just had to give Foxit Reader a try. I have downloaded and installed 'Foxit Reader.' So far I 'Foxit Reader' is a great program. I think I have a new PDF reader for the Windows environment. I am going to need to perform some more testing before I make the switch. So far everything is good.
'Foxit Reader' is a small (about 2.5 Meg) and vary fast PDF reader. I opened a 23 Meg file with Acrobat. It took about 7 seconds to open where 'Foxit Reader' to about a second.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment