05 December, 2005
Some Thoughts On Why To Learn Another Programming Language
I am always looking at other languages. I like to learn programming languages. Not only does this increase the tools in my toolbox but it gives me another way of thinking about a problem. Each programming language was built to solve a need. That need sets the context in which the programmer thinks. As I learn new languages and new ways of thinking about problems, I try to apply that thinking to languages I ready know. This has lead me to simpler and more productive solutions. I encourage you to take the time to add another langauge to your toolbox and let me know how that new language has impacted the way you address a problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment