05 December, 2005

Some Thoughts On Why To Learn Another Programming Language

I am always looking at other languages. I like to learn programming languages. Not only does this increase the tools in my toolbox but it gives me another way of thinking about a problem. Each programming language was built to solve a need. That need sets the context in which the programmer thinks. As I learn new languages and new ways of thinking about problems, I try to apply that thinking to languages I ready know. This has lead me to simpler and more productive solutions. I encourage you to take the time to add another langauge to your toolbox and let me know how that new language has impacted the way you address a problem.

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...