28 December, 2005
Seven Habits Of Highly Effective Programmers
Phil Chu over at Technicat has posted 'Seven Habits of Highly Effective Programmers.' I found the article to be right on the on money. Several of the points line up with my experiences in software development. I think I will make a few changes to my build and testing process based on this article.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
No comments:
Post a Comment