12 December, 2005
Resource For A Lazy Programmer
DotNetSlackers - ASP.NET News for Lazy Developers is a website that is aggregating the content of several other sites. There are two points of interest for me. The first is the large number of websites they are dealing with. The second point of interest they provide the news content as a webservice. This will make it simple to display related blogs, stories and news on a site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
No comments:
Post a Comment