The first resource I have for you today is the 'Firefox Tweak Guide' from TechSpot. This is not your typical speed tweak guide. This tweak guide covers Profiles, Toolbars, General, Privacy, Content, Tabs, Download, Advance, Plugins, Extensions, Themes, Advance Configuration, Auto-Updates, Bookmarks, Caching, Connections, Rendering and Scripting. In short this guide is what you really would have like to be the help file.
The next resource is the 'Gmail Manager'. This extension allows you to manage multiple gmail accounts and receive new mail notifications.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
No comments:
Post a Comment