19 December, 2005

Online Tech Support

A friend of mine has turned me on to 'Online Tech Team (OTT).' OTT is like having your vary own tech support shop. They offer 24x7 availability, worldwide accessibility of the online helpdesk, phone support, email support, web-based remote diagnostics, screen-sharing tools, and chat, support for hardware and software regardless of the brand, Microsoft Windows support, Microsoft Office support, real-time advice, find answers to computer-related questions, check and optimize the performance of your computer. They can even do remote diagnostics and screen sharing. For what I have been told OTT offers a wide range of support plans that range from per incident to yearly subscription.

I know that I spend a good part of my vacation time helping family members with computer issues. I thinking I may start pointing them over to Online Tech Team instead. The three month support plan would make an interesting addition to a new computer and new computer user.

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...