18 December, 2005

Top 20 IT Mistakes

InfoWorld is running an article on the 'The top 20 IT mistakes to avoid.'

I am not going to list the items here but I will hit a couple of the highlights like offshoring, developing web apps on for IE, falling behind on new technology and my personal favorite violating the KISS principle.

Many of the articles I have ready about successful business people and inventors is that making mistakes was a critical element in there development. I have a strange feeling that we will be dealing with these type of mistakes for a long time to come. This list reminds me various business articles that I read 10 years ago. It seems that we are making the same mistakes over and over. Why can't we learn of these mistakes?

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...