InfoWorld is running an article on the 'The top 20 IT mistakes to avoid.'
I am not going to list the items here but I will hit a couple of the highlights like offshoring, developing web apps on for IE, falling behind on new technology and my personal favorite violating the KISS principle.
Many of the articles I have ready about successful business people and inventors is that making mistakes was a critical element in there development. I have a strange feeling that we will be dealing with these type of mistakes for a long time to come. This list reminds me various business articles that I read 10 years ago. It seems that we are making the same mistakes over and over. Why can't we learn of these mistakes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment