29 December, 2005
What Tech Skills Are Hot For 2006?
ComputerWorld has a posting entitled 'What Tech Skills Are Hot For 2006?' According to the article there are three main tech skills in demand for 2006. The first is developers with Java and .NET skills, second is security experts with IT security certifications and finally Project Managers. It looks like 2006 may be a good to switch jobs and pick up a few dollars in teh process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment