02 December, 2005
Try Ruby
I was John Lam's blog posting 'TryRuby' on Less is Better yesterday. His posting about an on-line tutorial for Ruby. What is really cool about this tutorial is there is no software to install. You can give it a try yourself at http://tryruby.hobix.com/. If you like the tutorial you can get get a one-click Ruby installer at RubyForge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
No comments:
Post a Comment